Please Help

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Fredo, Nov 25, 2014.

By Fredo on Nov 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM
  1. Fredo

Fredo Well-Known Member

I ask of you to spread the word about my invitation to all heli enthusiasts choosing to accept my invitation to fly on my property.

Moderators could you please put this notice in the appropriate area. Regards Fredo

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Fredo, Nov 25, 2014.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Adolf

Adolf Active Member

Ummm, More info please.. Where is your property located ? Do you have a website or facebook so i can learn more ? whats the cost to join ? Is it covered by insurance as you just say "my property" so i'm not sure if this is a club or not ? Can we only fly weekends, Like some other clubs ? More details would be good please..

2. Mr Bling

Mr Bling Active Member

Just seen this post, I assume this is the OLD AFF site, that people are talking about ? Yer, more info please.

3. Silli

Silli New Member

I think it is the old AFF site and this is one dodgy stinky story of a great club crushed.

This whole saga stinks and maybe the fact the Fredo's posts have been deleted on forums suggests that there is not alot of love out there for him.

4. Adolf

Adolf Active Member

Maybe so silli but all i want to do is fly helicopters. If i rent a house i dont care about the landlord providing the rent is right. At the end of the day its a paddock with power. The less politics the better.

5. Silli

Silli New Member

Stinky situation and I like flying where it doesn't stink so much even if it is for free.

6. Yak

Yak Member

From this closed thread.
      http://www.heligods.com/threads/welcome.2035/
      "Invitation to my fellow Heli Gods comrades
      If your passionate about RC helis and want to have fun come and fly on my private site 24/7 here in Hallam Victoria
      "Only condition is you must be a MAAA affiliated member."
      I will not answer or respond to any questions either by email or phone.
      NOTE:- You must personally come to my shop and register if you wish to participate.
      This invitation is especially for all the members of the local club such as the AFF, Melbourne Heli, PARCS, P@Darcs, Lilydale and all the others in the state who want unrestricted opportunities to pursue their hobby.
      By the way small electric (Planks) and RC cars also welcome.
      Tell all your friends who share your interest, Novices in particular are welcome."

From the information I have, the AFF committee did not properly secure the lease of their site.
      Fredo has taken the lease over, and is now offering the use of the site (ie his private land) at his cost.
      The address is 52 O'Grady Road Hampton Park/Hallam

I do not believe that there will be any time restrictions on the usage of the site, probably the same as the current ones.
      This would allow flying during the day/night, 7 days a week.

The conditions of his offer is that you visit him in person at his shop, have current MAAA insurance, and "buy/borrow" a key for $10
      There may not be much in the way of facilities, but $10 to safely fly a larger model is a pretty good bargain.
      I know that he has always been interested in having planes and cars there as well, so who know what he will do regarding facilities for these.

Cheers,
      Yak.

• Like Like x 1
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • List
    7. Adolf

Adolf Active Member

Thanks for the info, i did not see the thread.. Where is his shop ?
      Edit: Ahh sorry i see Hallam Hobbies, I just looked it up, Thanks..

8. Fredo

Fredo Well-Known Member

I have sifted through Glen Masons face book page and others and the attacks by Dale and threats by others to my person and family in the interests of diffusing the situation .May I ask Mark to close this thread and any others on the subject as I have clearly stated my intensions. I have no chance of defending myself of the misinformed comments from others. My original offer stands and my friends will stick by me as they know the truth. I have so far received hundreds of emails and several phone threats of which are pointless to answer as many have already made their minds up. Again I ask Mark to close this thread as I can see the situation only getting worse.
      A final note to Dale. It appears that you have many followers, You through my barristers letter selfishly have broken the back of your club . You alone could save the club by simply resigning and take a step back. I wonder if you LOVE the club as much as I do?
      Regards Fredo

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.