Upcoming Event Welcome

Discussion in 'Club Events / Club Talk' started by Fredo, Nov 25, 2014.

By Fredo on Nov 25, 2014 at 3:04 PM
  1. Fredo

Fredo Well-Known Member

I can imagine what's being said on that other forum , my announcement is as follows. If my conditions are not met by the deadline this Friday, this coming Sunday 30th November 2014 I will put my locks on the property of which I currently have leased and paid for the last 2 months. NO MEMBER of any club will be denied the right to use my property regardless of what you may have been told . Yes it will be a little inconvenient as you may have to bring your own generator .

Invitation to my fellow Heli Gods comrades
    If your passionate about RC helis and want to have fun come and fly on my private site 24/7 here in Hallam Victoria
    "Only condition is you must be a MAAA affiliated member."
    I will not answer or respond to any questions either by email or phone.
    NOTE:- You must personally come to my shop and register if you wish to participate.
    This invitation is especially for all the members of the local club such as the AFF, Melbourne Heli, PARCS, P@Darcs, Lilydale and all the others in the state who want unrestricted opportunities to pursue their hobby.
    By the way small electric (Planks) and RC cars also welcome.
    Tell all your friends who share your interest, Novices in particular are welcome.
    I will not announce this on “that other forum”
    Regards Fredo

Comments

Discussion in 'Club Events / Club Talk' started by Fredo, Nov 25, 2014.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.