Heligods - The International RC Helicopter Forum
Learn to Fly 3d RC Helicopters
Its no secret, not everyone has had happy success with this engine.
But, I have managed to have my GT 15 HZ engine last, here is my tips / what I did:
- Break in and tuning, be very patient and conservative.
- Always run a bit rich in the mixture.
- 95 unleaded fuel (Premium).
- I used a good oil, Castrol Fully Synthetic Motorcycle Racing 2 stroke.
- When mixing the fuel and oil, I was pedantic, and always added an extra bit of oil ( a drop or so).
- I did a warm up slow...
I was hesitant to build up the Suzy Laos with no prospect of spares for those parts. As I'm not doing a high power setup the Rave main gear should be fine. I have the straight cut version but there is also a choice of two different...
I stumbled across this by accident, I was surprised that this exists
Russian Internal Combustion RC Heli Engines by NV engines.
I dont know if its a glow plug or gas.
Their about us section seems interesting, I am tempted to get one just for the sake of it.
Has anyone heard much about these engines?
It looks like Futaba has done something in terms of servo's, its for cars, the HPS CB700, but, if you look at the current draw, it looks good, for 49kg-cm of torque and a 0.07 sec speed. No doubt they will migrate it to their other servos