For Sale: AU Tdr2 Kit New In Box! $2200 Au Plus Shipping

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by ChopsyWA, Jun 26, 2016.

By ChopsyWA on Jun 26, 2016 at 10:50 AM
  1. ChopsyWA

ChopsyWA Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone!

To sum up a long story I ended up buying two TDR2 kits in April, but now I cannot justify keeping two. Hence I am selling my spare TDR2 kit, still new in box.

aaaaaa.jpg

The decals that are in the kit are as per this pic above (my first TDR2, Orange window, boom dots and tail fin, yellow comet & Henseleit, black window dots);

Contents:
    • Henseleit TDR2 Kit with Carbon Fiber Canopy
    • One additional battery tray
    • Extra two pinions (so contents contains 19, 20 & 21 tooth)

Technical information can be found here: http://www.henseleit-helicopters.de/...id=473&lang=en

The box has been opened just to verify contents, I will tape it back up and hand-over or ship to the buyer.
    At the time with shipping and PayPal fees this cost me $2330.

I am selling for $2200 arranged local pickup/meeting preferred (south west WA), or will ship for extra.
    Payment terms are PayPal as a Gift (or PP Goods but add the fees), or bank-transfer.

Please feel free to PM me for further details and to discuss further, I am keen to see this wonderful heli go to a good home.

I also have a few main and tail blade sets, motors, and other equipment to suit this heli that can be thrown into the box for additional funds if desired - discuss by PM.

If anyone is in Perth wanting the latest and greatest from Germany now is your chance!

Cheers
    Chopsy

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by ChopsyWA, Jun 26, 2016.

1. ChopsyWA

$2270 shipped in Oz no insurance.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

So in the box hey.... how did you accidently buy two? Its sorta like - sorry hunny I slipped on the buy button and brought a Ferarri by accident! lol. Look at that thing.... how awesome..

3. ChopsyWA

I had big plans for speed and 3D versions, but those dreams are dwindling with my bank account... ;)

Then I had a mate lined up to buy, but he can't justify it now, hence now up for sale.

Pics of box, full kit inside:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ChopsyWA

Sold.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016