Sold Jr E6-550

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Ant, Feb 16, 2015.

By Ant on Feb 16, 2015 at 9:40 AM
  1. Ant

Ant Guest

Hi All.

Had an unfortunate incident with my Sylphide yesterday when it tipped over after an auto. Damage was limited to one blade and some ball links, but as it was a 3 blade setup, a new set of blades is going to set me back around A$255.00. Therefore, I am considering putting my JR E6-550 up for sale. This is slightly smaller than the align 550 and swings 510mm blades. It has all JR running gear and radio with adjustable horns on the servos and the TAGS 01 FBL. It also has the full speed body. I fly it with 6S 4000mA lipos and get around 6-7 mins of sport flying. Also have the bits to put it back to pod and boom which basically consists of the boom supports and the canopy. Not flown it for a while as I am pulling all the Spektrum stuff out to switch to DMSS.

The P & B model retails in Japan for around $950 and the body is about $150. I found spares plentiful and reasonably priced from RCJapan. Looking for around $550 -600.

View attachment 2727 View attachment 2728

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Ant, Feb 16, 2015.