Info First Date With The New Girl - Goblin 380

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, May 16, 2015.

By smakmeharder on May 16, 2015 at 7:02 PM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Well it was a sunny day so i thought i would ask my new heli if she would like to go out and party.. We hardly knew each other so I wanted to make sure that i would take my time - get to know her first - as you never know what a someone is really like untill you get to really know them deep down.

The date started well. First flight, some mild tricks, slow hurricanes - a couple of really hard pogos and ticktoks. When finished I went back to the clubhouse to have a break. Lucky i did because when showing off my new girl to Mick, the tail pitch slider bolt fell out! I forgot to put locktigjtt on the pitch slider screw...

I promised myself that i would take thinngs easy... but the chemistry got the better of me.. 3rd flight in, it was on. Hard pogos, fast pirflips, fast piro tick toks, some lower pogos... OMG I could not stop. I was not really in control but in the heat off the moment things just happened.

After flying probably about 8 packs worth I was in love. Never even thought about my now retired minip. @@3dmick decided to tach my headspeed.. Just a mild 3960 rpm... thats all.

Several Pshychos and funnels and many other tricks followed. But albeit i still kept it relatively high.

I am really in love at the moment - my head is still spinning, its the fastest most most agile heli i have flown todate. Mind you i have only flown a black angel, 450 trex, 450 dominator and minip sofar. All helis were souped up to the max. This heli flies at least 30% faster and it feels really predictable IMO. If this girl can keep running without any maintenance at that speed while really smaking the hell out of it then I am going to live happily ever after I assure you. The thing i like is that i can rainbow this thing HARD, tick tock insanely fast - all without loosing much head speed. The four point ticktocks are more locked in than ever before. And while not a full left tail piroflip, i was at least doing 650 per second and the thing was a blur!!!

Yes life is wonderful at the moment....

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, May 16, 2015.

1. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

well done mate its was a 380 fest at the club these days and you can see a goblin 380 twinkle in the eyes of all the other members there to day
      LoL HAHAHAHAHAH

2. smakmeharder

Yeah there were many onlookers... I am just thinking about the possibilities now. During the 4 points it really did feel very accurate. Hard to describe - like a big heli feel with nimbleness and speed. I am a happy lad atm... now will she be loyal to me? or take off with @Crash Heligod!!!

3. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Aaaah! You shouldn't utter such phrases concerning The Evil One........ You don't want to inadvertently speak such a heinous event into existence!!

4. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Oh dont you worry @smakmeharder, she is a very pretty heli. As soon as you upset her just one little bit I will be there to snatch her out of your arms!!! muah And Beaver? You are RIGHT...muah ha ha ha ha..

5. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

:eek:

6. smakmeharder

This is the NEW GIRL......

IMAG0918.jpg

7. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

That looks sick dude crash will love it lol

8. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Looks good... I still can't get over how the 380 flys .. no matter what you throw at it the thing just soaks it up and asks for more....