Notice Find The Right Helibag For Your Helicopter →

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by The Dude, May 18, 2015.

By The Dude on May 18, 2015 at 2:30 PM
  1. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

One of the best bag's i've seen .... After getting a heli bag for my 380 i realized it make life so much easier, going to get bags for all my helis now, So i'm now hunting around for some good bags... Don't know how i lived without them for so long.

My Problem with most helibags is they they have no inserts to make them ridgid, The helibags brand changes that , they are rigid when assembled, So they will provide plenty of protection to the model. A pair of internal straps is attached to the base, so you can secure the model and there is still plenty of headroom to leave the rotor blades attached as well ..

Only downside...... I cant see a 700 size bag on there website and also no one in AUS stocks them, DAM ! then again no one in AUS seems to stock any DECENT heli bags like this one.

450_side.jpg

HB450_wood_prodroduct_centred.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by The Dude, May 18, 2015.

1. Captain

Captain Active Member

I would have a carry bag for all my 90/700 heli's if I could ge them. I have a 600 bag that I fit one of my 90's in, but without the canopy.

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Yes they protect the helicopters from the sun as well. After discussions with several pilots, sun beating in through the windscreen of a car can possibly make blades brittle. But I would like to see some form of rigidity just incase you load something ontop of the helibag.

3. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

The SAB bags are the best i have several align and align copy bags the Sab have more
      Padding but do take up more room in the back of the car the good thing is if your helis tip over in the car they should be ok in the bags lol

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    4. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

These bags are exquisite! They remind me of body bags for helicopters! Something to put all the bits of your helicopter in after a big crash! Muah ha ha ha...

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • List