Crash Heli God Is Creeping On The Protos Max V2

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by Tamas Levardi, Sep 6, 2015.

By Tamas Levardi on Sep 6, 2015 at 6:09 AM
  1. Tamas Levardi

Tamas Levardi Active Member

Sthap creeping around me ! :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by Tamas Levardi, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Looks as though Crash is only toying with you, or the result would have probably been much worse.

2. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

So very true @Beaver. @Tamas Levardi its about time i came to visit you again @Tamas Levardi ! I miss you badly and i had such a good time with you last time i stayed. With a new protos V2 you surely are eager to know the details of assembly. I can help you there. Only by repetition can you learn these things. So i will make sure you learn by crashing every part of the V2! Muah ha ha ha.....

3. BladeBandit

BladeBandit Active Member

I do not understand how @Crash Heligod has got so many likes.... #teamnocrash!

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    4. Crash Heligod

Its very very simple @BladeBandit . All the helicopter vendors and engineers love what i do. I make their business flourish - i am the reason for better upgrades - i am also responsible for keeping the economy burbling along. I am sure if i went on vacation many countries would suddenly loose at least 25% of their national GDP. This fact is often hidden from the general public who don't realize that the RC Helicopter industry is one of those hidden gems that forces those unfortunate enough to crash into an emotional spending frenzy. The ONLY thing that can mend the hurt of a crashed model is the purchase of its spare parts coupled with upgrades and potentially - A NEW MODEL. Thats right, everyone should like what i do!!! I am more important than the pompus @HeliGod Father , More powerfull than @Storm Heligod and more influential on the economy than Joe Hockey and Rosa Gumataotao Rios... long live(?) Crash Heligod!!! Muah ha ha ha .......

5. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

As I've said before, @Crash Heligod is a necessary evil to sustain the vendors and forward the learning curves, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.

6. simon

simon Well-Known Member

As a God, he gave himself 666 likes at his inception - a right of a God of course, to to estimate his true likes (which is very few - subtract this beastly number from his likes and a true picture of how much he is truly liked becomes apparent....
      I personly think he should fix his likes at 666. Now that would be cool.
      Simon

7. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

As if HE needs any help boosting his ego.... he's already a legend in his own cranial cavity. :rolleyes:

8. Tamas Levardi

Tamas Levardi Active Member

maybe Crash HEli God works for the factories :))

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    9. Crash Heligod

Oh yes I help design the helicopters @Tamas Levardi after the engineers have gone home each night. . Whenever the engineers thing the design is 100% right, i just tweak the design slightly to give each model an Xfactor! notice how every helicopter needs something to be fixed or upgraded? You can thank me for that! muah ha ha ha..

10. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Ah, yes..... and I have felt your presence all week while I have been working on a secret project. Thanks for burning those cute little MOSFETs for me so I could replace them with 10X stronger ones. :p