2014 Ohb Photos

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Geena, Dec 8, 2014.

By Geena on Dec 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM
  1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Geena, Dec 8, 2014.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Some great shots there @Geena! I love the Diablo, thats an awesome looking machine. RC Heli nation were there, Bavarian Demon were there, and Bert! Must have been a great weekend! Did you fly?

2. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Thanks. :) Yes, that Diablo was awesome. there were a few of them, but I didn`t get photos of them. Yes, RC Heli Nation were there. Those guys rock! I spent about an hour today, talking with Dan Reed. He`s a super nice guy. Goblin was there, Zeal Blades was there ( I got to meet the Zeal Blades owner yesterday) Bavarian Demon was there, Scorpion was there and who lot lot more. We had Kyle Stacy, Bert, Bobby watts, Art Hughes, Jamie Robertson, Duncan was there too. JC Zankl, and Nick Maxwell were there too. Way too many top pilots to mention. It was an awesome time, and I did fly. MANY times. @Crash Heligod tried to clain my TSA Infusion 600N Pro, but I escaped his icy grip....this time. I was doing inverted circuits about 6-7 meters up, when my glow plug went out causing the engine to shut off. I rolled it back to upright and autoed it in for a nice soft landing. Replaced the plug and was back at it in just a few minutes. In all, I got in a dozen or so flights....and brought both helicopters home happy and in one piece. :)

3. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Well @Geena you did escape and I am finding it even harder to grab your helicopter now days....Even when i blew out your glow plug you still managed to bring it down softly..I am going to have to think harder for next time! muah ha ha ha...

4. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

You may not have gotten my helicopters this weekend, but you did manage to grasp quite a few other`s from the air. There was helicopter carnage everywhere this weekend, with more than a dozen crashes. Several of which were re-kits....and I don`t know how you did THIS. But you managed to cause a kid on a Segway scooter, to run over not one....but two helicopters which were in line at a flight station.

5. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Ahh yes I am a bit tired after all those smashes and taking advantage of a few pilots egos. You see when they boys push it harder than what they normally do infront of an eager crowd, i take advantage of the over inflated egos and deflate them back to the appropirate size. As for the Segway it was precious to just posses the electronics on the vehicle for only a couple of seconds. The look on the childs face that millisecond before impact was priceless. The look on the helicopter owners face was even more priceless. Ahh such sweet memories for such a pleasent weekend. Well @Storm Heligod took care of your event - she did as i requested and messed it up for the boys back here! muah ha ha ha