Tareq And Diablo 700

Discussion in 'Tareq Alsaadi' started by smakmeharder, Sep 14, 2015.

By smakmeharder on Sep 14, 2015 at 8:53 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Here is Tareq flying with some different styles using the diablo and a xnova tareq edition. He mixes it with low and high headspeed.

One thing to notice is how he does some pretty awesome 3d without hardly moving a meter or so from the point of origin. His ticktocks are so precise. I like watching tareq fly this model. The diablos fly different, very TDRish like by the looks of things.

Comments

Discussion in 'Tareq Alsaadi' started by smakmeharder, Sep 14, 2015.

1. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

Yes my friend very nice now some one please feed my tiger lol

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • List
    2. Mad4Heli

Mad4Heli Mad4Heli

I don't know about different flying style !!! It svery tareq.
      Awesome !!!!! That Guys a Ledgend.
      Precise 3d, pitch management tareq is one of the best.
      The headspeed is crazy mush be 2300.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    3. iggy

iggy Well-Known Member

The moment the camera cant follow and you are like: I might have missed something!! Hahaha :)

In btw.. He has lions in the backyard of sevenhoundred soccer fields.. Not tigers man ;)

4. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Tareq could put a rotor head on a work bench and make it do 3D...LOL I would so love to see him fly in person. I would even volunteer to spot for him. :)

5. smakmeharder

Yes James Dargue (very good pilot - world class 3d) has stood next to tareq while he was flying. He said it was one of the scariest things he has ever done!

6. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

I would still do it. o_O:D

7. smakmeharder

I would too @Geena! It would be an awesome experience. I still remember the first time i saw @3dmick fly! I was blown away and didn't think it could get any better. Then the next weekend I saw @James Dargue perform piroflips about 3 meters in front of me at about 20 inches (50cm) off the ground! Since then I was hooked. Standing next to Tareq while he is really gunning it would be incredible!

8. simon

simon Well-Known Member

I wouldn't, I admire your stones, but one popped link and your eating porridge with a bent spoon for the rest of your life (best case scenario)
      Simon

9. iggy

iggy Well-Known Member

It would be an awesome experience for sure.. But yeah like simon said there can happen so much.

Yesterday I spent some time again watching the pros flying the shizz out their helis. So near, aggressive and fast.. There was a Video of Szabo with the 700 performing piroflips 2 meter beside himself. Sitting in front of the screen in my music studio (gave the speakers some pump) I was realy scared and said: "This guy is just fracking crazy and tired od life!!" Then he landed and looked back for a second and smiled. Haha.. Its a normal experience for them like its normal for a moto gp driver to lay down in the corner with 250+ ..

Howerver, they know what they do 100% and I hope that we'll never hear some bad news..

By the way, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE LINKS ON OUR MODELS THAT CAN POP???

10. smakmeharder

Awww cmon @simon! Live on the edge! literally!(see below) But yes there is truth to what you say for sure... but i think i would still do it even though im not big on porridge... :)

edgeblades_flybarless.jpg