No Crashes At The Ff Today

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by Mark Mickels, May 5, 2014.

By Mark Mickels on May 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  1. Mark Mickels

Mark Mickels Well-Known Member

I'm sure his "Unholyness" will be displeased, but there were no crashes at the field today. I did have a good save after dumb thumbing my 450 on the first pack. Additionally, my mcpx's feathering shaft screw departed during spool up, and one of the blades went about 50' away. I passed out crash pardons, and they seem to have worked. Thank you Heli GF!!!

Comments

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by Mark Mickels, May 5, 2014.

1. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Dear Mark. As I was hovering overhead looking down, I was unfortunately powerless to inflict the damage I intended. That pompous Heligod Father might think he has the upper hand but guess what! The crash pardons only stop one crash incident! And the one issued to you has now expired! Muah ha ha ha....We shall meet again Mark. Please give Jim my regards...

2. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

Please Mark dont be intimidated by the unholy one. Please disregard the old one or pass it on for reference. It offers no protection now. I have blessed a new crash pardon for you to use this weekend. Use it wisely my child...

Crash Pardon.jpg

3. Mark Mickels

Thank you Heli GF! You rock!!!

4. Mark Mickels

When I left the FF today there were no crashes to report. Ron was there with his crash pardon, so I can only surmise that is was protecting us all. Thank you Heli God Father!!!

5. Crash Minion

Crash Minion Member

Hello @Mark Mickels ... I am Manwell the paper recycle man. Could you ask Ron if he has any old news papers or Crash Pardons that i could recycle please? Not that i want the Crash Pardons to give to my Master Crash... Noooo. Thats not the reason at all.

6. Mark Mickels

Sure, I'll ask him. BTW your moustache is a little crooked. Just sayin.