After Work Flying 550e

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by Geena, May 9, 2014.

By Geena on May 9, 2014 at 10:06 AM
  1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Here is the first of six flights I had after work today with the 550. It was a little too windy to get any meaningful flights, or practice new moves. So I just had fun and enjoyed the helicopter. :) I can`t wait to get back out tomorrow. hopefully, the wind will be below 15mph so I can do some real practicing.

Comments

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by Geena, May 9, 2014.

1. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

I sit here with eyes wide open, you are doing so well, And i'm not just saying that to be nice, I really like your flying, it's nice and square.. And you draw nice straight lines.. that is a big difference to your last video i seen, I'm very impressed.. You going to overtake the other girls with your flying EASY. You have most of them already, Very nice.. I like your style and want to see more of your videos in the future, so i can pinch some of your trick :). Well done .. Your coming along very nice..

2. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

WOW!... thank you so much for the awesome compliments....made my eyes water. :) I`m practicing very hard and flying every day, trying to improve my flying as much as I can. You would have been proud of me last weekend too. I was hovering inverted, and decided to try something that I have been practicing on Real Flight for the past several months. I cut the grass! It was awesome, and a spectator got it on video, but he has not uploaded it yet. AS soon..or IF he does, I will post it up on here :) Thank you again for the wonderful compliments :)

3. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

Geena that is some big steps in your flying, Your doing so well, we are impressed.. and genuinely impressed at that. Really looking forward to seeing more myself.. your flying is so nice , I like the straight lines and smooth flying.. your flying is looking very structured and precise. Please send more videos once you have them..

4. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Thank you, HeliGods :) I will have more videos this weekend. My husband is off work, or so he thinks;) I`m going to have him video every flight I have this weekend. :)

5. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

@Geena, I am immensely impressed. Your flight progression is awesome and some of the inverted - half piro to upright indicates advanced piloting skills. I enjoyed watching that flight, thank you.

6. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Wow! so many wonderful compliments...I`m speechless. :) Thank you all so much. :)

7. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

@Geena,very proud of your flying, you have come such along way in such a short time frame. Is there any tricks you need help with as me and the @3D Heligod are pretty close and we can do a new tutorial... Just name it.

8. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Thank you, Smakmeharder :) I have been working on tic tocks (elevator nose up and nose down and aileron in both directions) with the help of the video tutorial which 3D HeliGod made for me. I must say, it has helped tremendously, and I have noticed a definite improvement in my ability to do them since watching the tutorial video. I will make sure I get a video of me doing some this weekend. I have also been practicing piroing circles as well. those are still a little rough, but I`m making some progress. I`m trying not to overload myself with too much at once though. So I am limiting trying new things until I get the hang of the ones I am working on right now. :)

9. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Thats the way to do it Geena, one thing at a time, too much and it's an overload and you cant see the progression.. lock in what you have at the moment and you will see that doing that leads into other tricks organically ..