Notice Accurc Impressions After Update Patch

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by smakmeharder, Oct 4, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Oct 4, 2014 at 11:58 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Ok thank you @HeLiAdIc for informing us about the upgrade. I performed the upgrade AND i also upgraded the dongle patch. The dongle patch fixes some latency issues.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS.

MUCH better. The helicopter responds quicker, you can over speed to some degree (still playing with this) and the helicopter feels much more realistic IMO. You MUST set the roll rates to what you would normally use however.

Tick tocks are faster, due to the lower latency FAST piroflips at 720 deg/sec are locked in. Yes i am starting to like this simulator more now.

Some people are a bit skeptical regarding my issues with latency but i can promise you its real. I can notice a huge difference in flying with low latency (ie when i move my sticks i want my servos to move at nearly exactly the same time).

There is still a way to go but I think this will shape up to be a great simulator..

Comments

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by smakmeharder, Oct 4, 2014.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Oh wow... cant stop using this sim ATM.... feeling really good....

2. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

My impressions of Accurc before the update was pretty low, but now after doing the update it's a different story ! This is hands down the most realistic physics engine i have ever tried, I also cant stop using it.. It's really that good ! Oh and the changes you make to the heli ie: Blades, Motor, servos, Really Make a big difference..
      One problem i had on the 14sg, the setting for the tx kept stuffing up, all of a sudden the heli was pulling to one side, I stuffed around for hours trying to figure out why , almost gave up, then i hooked it in via the rx and it came to life, I love this sim, from a physics point of view, (Lets face it that's all that matters) It craps all over the others..

This is by far the BEST sim on the market to fly !

3. The Dude

4. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Might have to invest I think

5. The Dude

@feral it's the best for realistic physics, out of the box the helis are setup, shiz ... you have to tune a bit, but it's easy .. just like any fbl heli .... the Synergy E700 flys so good... remember to do both updates right away .. it makes a big diff..

6. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Cool its on my list forsure.

Might have to upgrade the pc 1st though