Crash Claimed My 600, 450 Does Ritual Dance To Ward Of Evil Crash

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by William, May 30, 2014.

By William on May 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM
  1. William

William Active Member

Well Crash was hunting on my side of the equator today, and my 600 went down...

So my 450Pro did an ancient and ritual dance over the corpse to ward off the evil crash spirit from the field!

Oh evil and powerful Crash God, please accept this fallen warrior and leave my lowly hay field!

Last edited: May 30, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by William, May 30, 2014.

1. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Dear William... Dear dear William. It was really a pleasure to finally catch up with you again. My timing is impeccable I must say. You may have noticed that I cut your speedy at the songs verse - "One Flesh One Bone - One True Religion?" Coincidence? I think not for I am the true religion!. I have been watching you over the years and your flying progression has been incredible but every now and then you need a subtle reminder - you are not a god - yet. However the soul of your befallen 600 sits proudly on the top of my Heli grave heap. I actually sat back and watched your Heli-Elegy. It was truly touching and I almost shed a tear of dust. Due to this display of remorse I will vacate your field for a period of time and revisit on this date (PS only If you are a God you can read this date: 666)&89^%) muah ha ha ha ....

2. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Cool, Cool flying, you find music makes you smoother?
      Simon

3. William

William Active Member

Well I find it gives me purpose. I try to find songs that fit my mood, or my goal for the flight... sometime I just let the ipod shuffle and take what I get... other times I build a playlist to suit my plan...

Today was a Queen day? Their Rock Opera makes for pretty great build up, and climatic finishes. Dave Mathews Band has some good stuff to fly to also.

I really try to mold the flying to the music, but it doesn't always work out;)

4. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Well it appears it did in this case @William the timing was perfect. Take note and dont fly near any quarries while playing the song "we will rock you!" muah ha ha ha..;)

5. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Queen worked with the first flight for sure
      Simon

6. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Tragic about the 600 mate but that ceremonial 450 TNC dance over the top to ward away crash from your field was beautiful.
      Sniff sorry just wiping the tears away. Nice work mate.

7. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Thats funny as man ... i hope he stays away now..

8. mr_squiggle

mr_squiggle Well-Known Member

That was gold!

Citizen #186

9. William

William Active Member

Well I am all loaded up to head to the field, so we will see if crash is still lurking?

10. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Good luck , dude...

11. William

William Active Member

So far so good!:cool:

12. William

William Active Member

Well I made it out all in one piece:rolleyes:

13. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Very nice, again, the Queen worked with that flight rather well, Old Chap. The synergy between the music and the flight is a reason I would watch this clip more than a few times. I really liked it. All I can say, to fellow thread readers is turn up the music, full screen the video and get on board the groove train. Good job mate.
      Simon

14. William

William Active Member

Thank Simon! I had to play that song, it is the very song that was playing when crash took my 600! I should have flown the Logo on that flight, but she is pretty dusty, and I wanted to fly her a few times before she hits center stage! The 450L did a pretty good job, man that little gal is made for big air! wish my eyes were! LOL

15. simon

simon Well-Known Member

It's funny, I have just watched the video for the third time... LOL... I did note you put the one vision track on the flight, same as the 600 esc meltdown. (was it the esc?) . All I can say is keep 'em coming @William . I am really enjoying your corner of HeliGods
      Simon
      ps Nice audio mix between music and blade noise. If you put it on your mp3 player, you would be transfixed, wondering what maneuvers were going on, and subliminally getting ramped up by the music, I might just give that a go.

16. William

William Active Member

The 600 has a Jive 80HV and it was making no blinks, I had one satellite blinking but the other was solid, I have not torn it down yet, but the post crash inspection did find a loose fitting motor bullet... I am hopeful that's the cause! I have one crash kit left for the old 600CF super conversion, the heli was first built in 2008, so she has been around a while!

17. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

I think @simon that music adds an extra dimension to your flying, ie you try to find a natural rhythm. Just another great but subtle variation to an incredible hobby where there is always something new to learn or try.

18. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Just Curiously William, How often do you get a chance to fly?

19. William

William Active Member

I fly three or four days a week, and I live in a semi tropical environment, so that is pretty much year round.