Info Trex - 470lp Plastic Heli!

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by hgnimda, Nov 29, 2016.

By hgnimda on Nov 29, 2016 at 12:16 AM
  1. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

TREX have a brand new heli on the market! And also a metal version as well - 470mp

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by hgnimda, Nov 29, 2016.

1. High desert heli

High desert heli New Member

The new align 470 is a nice new heli from align. It's not my favorite align 450 but is a 380mm 6s beast. It has a few weaknesses but overall I give it an 8 out of 10.

Its cheap to fly for me, I've put it in hard already and it was $20 to fix up. It needed blades, a servo arm, and a ball link end. I ended up fixing the canopy because I will smash it again.

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Is that you flying?... Not bad at all. Do the blade grips flex? How hard is it to workon?

3. High desert heli

High desert heli New Member

That is not my flying and I won't try to take credit for it. The heli is fairly easy for me to work on and is a tank. The hardest part was getting the wiring nice. I'm a bit picky when it come to wires and this one was a challenge for me.

I can say that the heli is smacktastic. Lots of power, smooth, light weight, precise and a blast to fly. I have been flying the LM version of the kit. Another team member has been flying the plastic kit with good results and has 100+ flights on his.

I will be posting up some videos and all sorts of heli stuff here once I get a bit more comfortable with the site layout. I'm glad to see some other smack flyers hanging out here, it's been a rough road for me to find others with the same interest.