Thank You Crash For Sparing My Baby.

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by Powerdyne, Jan 26, 2015.

By Powerdyne on Jan 26, 2015 at 4:10 AM
  1. Powerdyne

Powerdyne New Member

Two days ago, I lost a tail servo shortly after takeoff. I'm not sure if it was a warning, or if Crash felt it proper to spare me, but I landed it safely skids down, and with no other damage than the burned servo. Perhaps Crash was telling me I need better equipment! Whatever the case, I gladly thank the Dark lord of destruction for his mercy. My Rush, My bank account, and I thank you for your generosity.

Comments

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by Powerdyne, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

I do appreciate the adulation @Powerdyne but remember - every helicopters life is like a play.. You may think you have been spared but in fact I might just be preparing you for the grand finale. Enjoy this moment in the sun @Powerdyne - as sure as day turn to night, calm to storm - i will be back!

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Lucky lucky... Sometimes luck goes your way. Othertimes it doesnt and when it doesnt it usually hurts big time.

3. Adam79

Adam79 New Member

Lucky you...