Storm Has Come Back To Help

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by Crash Heligod, Nov 30, 2014.

By Crash Heligod on Nov 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM
  1. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes things just keep getting better. The @HeliGod Father is under the illusion that storm is here to help him.... muah ha ha ha ... we know better dont we @Storm Heligod . Well batten down the hatches because now I can crash more helicopters than ever before! Welcome back @Storm Heligod we have much work to do!...

Comments

Discussion in 'Crash Heligod' started by Crash Heligod, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Storm Heligod

Storm Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Thank you @Crash Heligod for the warm welcome back. It`s been a while since we last met, and it is nice to see you again. However, I would not batten down those hatches quite yet. Through the wisdom and guidance of the @HeliGod Father, I have learned the error of my ways and how to control my mood swings. Therefor, I cannot intentionally help crash our heli brethren`s helicopters. But as we both know....accidents can happen....hehe

2. Crash Heligod

Yes I am confident you see things my way again... As with everything it's only a matter of time @Storm Heligod

3. Johnnybgoode

Johnnybgoode Active Member

@Storm Heligod please dont align with @Crash Heligod! He will have two methods of destroying our helicopters then!... Please give us nice weather - we beg of you!

4. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Great to see the rebirth of STORM, I'm sure she will keep that pink frilly dress wearing pansy @Crash Heligod in line, by providing us with good flying weather all year round as long as we behave ;-)

5. Storm Heligod

Dearest @Johnnybgoode. Fear not! For I have no intentions of raining on your parade....at the moment. Enjoy the nice weather whilst it lasts, for you never know when the winds may change.

6. Storm Heligod

@The Dude. The dark one is unpredictable and difficult to control. I will do what I can to persuade him not to crash your beloved helicopters, but must not taunt him. It just makes him stronger and more determined to accomplish his evil tasks.

7. Crash Heligod

Dear @Storm Heligod . Knowing @The Dude , he does not require me to destroy his rc helicopters. Infact the only thing he requires is a reverse gear! @The Dude will know exactly what i mean (how many of us have backed over our helicopter? TWICE) And as for making me stronger? Yes I am the strongest of all the heligods! Thank you for the glowing resume!

Now @Storm Heligod we need to chat about arranging some galeforce winds and torrential rains at the next big club event! This is going to be so much fun!!!

Muah ha ha ha....

8. Storm Heligod

TWICE? Are you sure you had no dealings in that, @Crash Heligod? As for causing chaos at the club`s events....I must resist the temptation. But you know how my mood swings can be at times.

9. The Dude

You know @Storm Heligod i think in fact he had something to do with it, I remember seeing my left eye was a bit red that day if you get my drift, I'd like to give him a big kick in his boney groin, but alas i think it would have no effect :-( Maybe i need to get hold of a surgical BONE SAW and cut off a few appendages !!

10. Crash Heligod

I am sure we can work something out @Storm Heligod. Something tells me that evil lurks within and if you align with me we will be unstoppable.

Thank you for the dislike @The Dude. I treat dislikes as you would treat likes!...And as for cutting off appendages well it would just grow right back again to whatever state i desire - yes i am the envy of many but the friend of none! muah ha ha ha

11. The Dude

@Storm Heligod , Dont give into the dark side !
      @Crash Heligod, Yes well... We all hope you trip on it, landing face first in into a vat of boiling carbonite ! Wont be so envious then will ya! HUH ! :)

12. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

@Storm Heligod dont give in to @crash heligods manipulations... we want sunny weather whenever we fly. Only rain during work hours please!