SA Aerial Video

Discussion in 'Aerial Videography and Photography' started by Min, Mar 14, 2014.

By Min on Mar 14, 2014 at 11:37 PM
  1. Min

Min Well-Known Member

Bit of a slow start, gets a lot better towards the end.

Comments

Discussion in 'Aerial Videography and Photography' started by Min, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Radar

Radar Moderator Staff Member

I love it Min this looks really pro and just shot from a Phantom with a GoPro pretty sick!

2. Adam79

Adam79 New Member

That is a very nice video “Min”. After watching your video, I also developed the urge to make to purchase a drone and make videos. Obviously for that purpose I need to buy a rc drone. So I browsed the internet and found some drones at fair prices at http://www.thehobbyworx.com/rc-drones.html . Shall i go for beginner model or go for an advance one. What do you suggest guys? I think the Lotus T380G with GPS looks something within my budget and it has the specs.

3. Min

Min Well-Known Member

If you're starting out its best to get a DJI Phantom of some sort, they are very easy to fly and with a DJI Zenmuse gimbal they produce impressive results aswell.

4. utrinque

utrinque Well-Known Member

Trip to Poland