New Favorite Forum Site

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Collie_Farmer, Mar 28, 2014.

By Collie_Farmer on Mar 28, 2014 at 6:09 AM
  1. Collie_Farmer

Collie_Farmer Active Member

I realy like the layout of this site..has become my new favorite forum, it has a very clean layout and not confusing to navigate like a lot of the others..

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Collie_Farmer, Mar 28, 2014.

1. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

I just hate the stuck up ignorant people on some of the other ones. They think they're poop don't stink. And most of all the spelling and punctuation police haven't intervened in anything yet. Because what's a forum without someone telling you you used your instead of you're! Freakin idiots.

Sent from Hell via a nano cpx....

2. Andrew R

Andrew R Active Member

+1 great site

3. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

I'll have you know my poop don't stink... its fragrance impaired... :p

4. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

To each his own....to me my poop smells like fresh flowers or a fresh made pizza depending on what I eat.

5. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

Thanks guys we hope you continue to enjoy the site.. We have a lot of good ideas and will slowly implement some good changes as well. Keeping it a clean navigation system along with a clean layout is
      always on the top of our list. Thanks for the feedback it's appreciated.

6. Dale Worthington

Dale Worthington Active Member

This may spell the end to farcheli. ....

7. Collie_Farmer

Yeah i quit posting in some of them..i could ask for help and some how some one would try to turn it into a all out brawl...poop all over those forum walls...hope we keep the negativity to a min here...this all comes with the hobby unfurtanitly

8. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Oh man....I've made lots of enemy's lol...I just got banned from what they said was widespread trolling. It was total bs. It was just because I stood up to a mod. That's what made me go looking for other better forums and I think this is the one! It's smaller and nice to talk to the same people. Just because it's a smaller forum doesn't mean you still can't get the same great advice and help.

9. Collie_Farmer

Yeah i just got an a argument with a mod for posting the same item one in for sale and in for trade...he made me lose the sell house he put i was spamming under my rep..told him to f off and i won't be attending there fun fly anymore

10. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Lol....
      I got in trouble in a for sale ad too.
      I was looking for a RF sim and the guy had the 6.5 for I think 140 and told him he was ripping people off and I posted a link for rf7 for 150 new from a store. And said why would someone pay that for rf6.5 and have to pay the 50$ to upgrade to 7 when the can buy one new for 150.

First I just said you can get it new for 150 and he said he wanted the link...so I posted it. Then he got all pissy because I was spamming his post. Then a mod got on and said it's not my responsibility to police the for sale ads and they can ask whatever they want for what they are selling. So I was like yeah and I can tell them they are ripping people off for those who don't know better. That led to a whole pm fight from this sissy calling me names and on and on. I thought it was funny. He just got madder and madder. It was great.

It really was his fault for asking me to post the link because I wouldn't of posted there again. All I was doing was making sure someone didn't get ripped off. I mean what kind of mod would think it's ok to rip off new people to the hobby. Some mods abuse there power and have tough guy syndrome. I can't wait to meet some of them at IRCHA and see how tough they think they are then lol. I'm by no means a fighter and I don't go looking for fights EVER! But it's going to be priceless if I ever meet them.

11. Collie_Farmer

Yeah i have been messaging people in the other forums this morning and telling them about helis gods.. Hopefully pull some more members .. I have been posting in fb as well got quite a few good responses hoping they followed thru and liked the forum not just the.fb page

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    12. Collie_Farmer

Did you pm helifreak will about this..its a very similar story..if so he is blasting it all over face book

13. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Huh?