New Chat Pop Up Box

Discussion in 'Admin - Site Updates and Annoucments' started by hgnimda, May 5, 2014.

1. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

A new chat popup box has been implemented. To the top right of the forum you will see a red button called "CHAT POP OUT" (or on a mobile phone, directly below the existing chatbox) . By clicking this it will bring up a full screen chat box. You will still be informed of all forum events because they are posted to this chatbox by default. Clicking on any of the chatbox forum postings takes you directly to the post or thread so you can comment, then return back to the chat box.

That way you can leave the chatbox running on your phone, and whenever a post or event occurs, a sound will alert you to the activity. Note, your phone will have to have the web interface running for this to work and the web interface (and this will vary from phone to phone) will have to be the active screen. Please let us know weather this feature is useful or not.

2. Radar

Radar Moderator Staff Member

Cool idea but it doesn't seem to work for me, am I doing something wrong. When I type then hit enter my text doesn't go up into the chat