Sold Like New Align T-rex Dfc 500 Pro

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Larry Osborne, Feb 4, 2018.

By Larry Osborne on Feb 4, 2018 at 6:11 AM
  1. Larry Osborne

Larry Osborne New Member

Heli Sale 02.jpg
    For sale - my Beautiful Align T-REX 500 PRO DFC Super Combo Helicoper Kit w/Motor, ESC, 4 Servos, Carbon Main and Tail Blades, new spare

carbon fiber main rotor blades, Hobbyking 540w power supply, Turnigy Mega 400w charger, (3 ) new Thor 45C 3300mAh batteries.

I was new to RC heli flying when I bought this kit and accessories. Soon after completing and setting up this heli I discovered quadcopters and found that

kind of flying to be more to my liking. I packed up and stored the T-Rex after the third setup flight to focus my efforts on quadcopter flying - I never

flew the T-Rex after that. This basically a new aircraft!

**Please view my photos to see exactly what you will receive ! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have .

If you would like to see a closeup of any part or anything that I did not show in my photos, send PM me and I will provide you more photos.

This sale includes:

** Align T-REX 500 PRO DFC (complete aircraft - like new, only flown briefly on 3 test hops)

** Align T6 Remote Controller ( used 3 times for setup flights)

** (3) Thor 45C 3300 mAh batteries ( 1 battery was used for the 3 setup flights, the other 2 batteries have never been used)

** (1) pair of Align 425D Carbon Fiber Blades

** Hobbyking 540w 100 - 120v Power Supply (only used to charge the Thor battery for the 3 setup flights)

** Turnigy Mega 400w v2 Balance Charger/Discharger (only used to charge the Thor battery for the 3 setup flights)

Asking $475.00 O.B.O.

Heli Sale 01.jpg Heli Sale 06.jpg Heli Sale 07.jpg Heli Sale 09.jpg Heli Sale 10.jpg Heli Sale 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Larry Osborne, Feb 4, 2018.