Hi Gods

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blue, Sep 5, 2016.

By Blue on Sep 5, 2016 at 3:44 PM
  1. Blue

Blue New Member

Hi guys

Just moved back to Aus from a 4 year stint in the US, living in Newcastle now. Got into Heli's in ~Jan this year and got hooked fast, there was great support in Wilmington NC where I was. It's going to be sometime before i can come out and fly here but hopefully not too long. Do most fields require a maaa membership?

Here's my fleet:
    Goblin380
    Oxy 3
    Gaui X3

Mikado V-Control

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blue, Sep 5, 2016.

1. WoodyB

WoodyB New Member

Hi Blue

There are a number of heli flyers at Rebels on Ash Island Hexham. Come and introduce yourself. Not sure what membership position is at the moment as we have restricted numbers but you can fly as a visitor in the short term. Saturday is usually the best day depending on weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Blue

Blue New Member

That sounds great woody, not to far from where i am staying at the moment as well. life is really busy here at the moment considering in just got in last Wednesday but i will definitely make myself known asap.

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Hi @Blue,
      Any official club in Australia requires maaa insurance to fly, however you can get a guest pass for one or two sessions depending on the club. Where abouts are you going to live when you return to WA?

4. Blue

Blue New Member

Hi smak

Sorry mate no plans to move to WA at this time.