Help Heli God Father

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by 5Fidy, May 5, 2014.

By 5Fidy on May 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  1. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Oh great wise one it has come to my observation we need another form of pardon card to be created for the less fortunate heli brethren that do not have unlimited freedom for the pursuit of their flying freedom. I am asking you on behalf of those less fortunate to make it possible to produce a
    "DAY PASS" for those pilots that need to fly without feeling or copping the repercussions from the other half. Please help........................ I feel for my less fortunate brothers Cheers

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by 5Fidy, May 5, 2014.

1. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

Dear Heli Brother. What an excellent Idea! I dont know how I will make it work, but I like your thinking! If I can rise up from the crashes and speak to the great heligod through the burinng lipo, I am sure I can devise something that the heli brothers and sisters can present to their partner to give them solace for one day! It shall be called the DAY HELI FLIGHT PASS

2. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

What an awesome idea..

Citizen#024

3. mr_squiggle

mr_squiggle Well-Known Member

Perhaps such a day heli flight pass will require the generation of some brownie points to be "spent" on the significant other. Given that brownie points wilt & die if unused they'll need to be used before the next day pass is called for.

Citizen #186

4. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Yes it needs to be written into the card in such fine print even the hardest of squinting eyes cannot focus on these
      sub clauses thus claiming freedom to the holder of this ultimate pass of flying freedom no repocucssion's whatsoever from
      The significant other half.

5. mr_squiggle

5Fidy that's called divorce, but it usually costs s#€loads to get that freedom.
      You could always just ask nicely......

Citizen #186

6. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Yes I know but it's worth every cent man look man

IMAG0021.jpg
      Also there is a trex 550 night flier and a trex 700 nitro that are not in the photo.
      Plus I can fly whenever I want it's like a get out of jail free card.

7. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

LOL so funny @5Fidy . You have the gold get out of jail free card! I heard rumors that a card was coming soon but tailored for both girls and boys! Im sure we have some lady heli pilots who could use the card as well

8. mr_squiggle

Hah hah, nice fleet! You make me feel like a pauper with only 3 helis......
      How did the first Heli Anonymous meeting go when you stood up & said "Hi my name's 5Fidy & I have an addiction"

Citizen #186

9. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Well it was a difficult thing to admit I had an addiction and it has gotten worse slowly leading me to a hard core 3d SMAK addiction. Like always it starts of as a little dabble here a little dabble there with what you think is something so harmless like a small coaxial. Then before you know it you end up at the point of no return helicopter kaos they are every where in your house.

10. marcust

marcust Member

nice heli barn you got there 550