USA Hello From The Desert Of New Mexico

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by High desert heli, Jan 8, 2017.

By High desert heli on Jan 8, 2017 at 7:32 AM
  1. High desert heli

High desert heli New Member

Hello all my name is Wayne from New Mexico USA. I thought I would check out your forum after having seen some you tube videos that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm a team align (enterprise hobby) member, I fly mainly Align helis. My interests are mainly 3D flying and what many would consider smack.

If anyone has any align related questions I'm always happy to help out and enjoy getting other pilots the info they need.

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by High desert heli, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

Welcome on board.. I enjoy the align helis... But alas I don't have any of them any more.. I tend to have jumped from brand to brand.. But funds are drying up so I'll be sticking with what I have for a while..

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

2. Nabil

Nabil New Member

Im interested in the newly announced 500X (belt drive and 470 blades). Can you confirm what the tail to head ratio is? Has this improved over the current ratio adopted on the 500pro or 500L?
      Can you also confirm if a 600x is in the works ?

Thanks.

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Hi Wayne, always enthusiastic to review new helis over here. Its great that your on team Align, i was wondering what they were up to as in Australia it tended to be a little quiet on the align front. Smak is my passion as well... the faster and harder the better. It can never be too hard, too fast or too low.

4. Johnnybgoode

Johnnybgoode Active Member

Align are good value helicopters! Great to have you on the forum.

5. High desert heli

High desert heli New Member

6. joffa13

joffa13 Member

Nice helis and nice photo. Oxys are good helis - really good.