Info Helis Are Awesome!

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by smakmeharder, Oct 15, 2015.

By smakmeharder on Oct 15, 2015 at 9:48 AM
  1. smakmeharder

    smakmeharder Administrator

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2014
    Messages:
    4,803
    Likes Received:
    3,093
    Good mixture of clips..

     

Comments

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by smakmeharder, Oct 15, 2015.

    1. smakmeharder

      smakmeharder Administrator

      Joined:
      Mar 3, 2014
      Messages:
      4,803
      Likes Received:
      3,093
      Go to 1:20 in the video. What heli pilot has 4 hot girls follow him onto the flight line? Who is that dude?
       
    2. Manyc

      Manyc Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Mar 14, 2014
      Messages:
      1,619
      Likes Received:
      1,189
      It's that Duncan bossion from a gaui promo
       
    3. Beaver

      Beaver Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Oct 22, 2014
      Messages:
      2,190
      Likes Received:
      996
      Those girls must be getting paid. 95% could care less about such things unless coerced. The other 5%- rare and wonderful with odds of finding one about same as finding a unicorn.
       
    4. Beaver

      Beaver Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Oct 22, 2014
      Messages:
      2,190
      Likes Received:
      996
      ...... that being said, I just remembered there is a "unicorn" on this forum. ------> @Geena
       
    5. smakmeharder

      smakmeharder Administrator

      Joined:
      Mar 3, 2014
      Messages:
      4,803
      Likes Received:
      3,093
      Yes very true @Geena you are unique in many ways!
       
    6. Geena

      Geena Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Apr 1, 2014
      Messages:
      935
      Likes Received:
      1,183
      Nah...I`m just some chick who likes to build and fly helicopters. :)
       
    7. smakmeharder

      smakmeharder Administrator

      Joined:
      Mar 3, 2014
      Messages:
      4,803
      Likes Received:
      3,093
      [​IMG]
       
    8. smakmeharder

      smakmeharder Administrator

      Joined:
      Mar 3, 2014
      Messages:
      4,803
      Likes Received:
      3,093
    9. Beaver

      Beaver Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Oct 22, 2014
      Messages:
      2,190
      Likes Received:
      996
      One in a million. (Quite literally I'd bet)
       
    10. simon

      simon Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Mar 19, 2014
      Messages:
      3,053
      Likes Received:
      2,403
      Go to 1:34, looks like an RC heli version of the Harlem Shake..
      Simon
       
    11. Beaver

      Beaver Well-Known Member

      Joined:
      Oct 22, 2014
      Messages:
      2,190
      Likes Received:
      996
      Huh? A Unicorn Pegasus?? Doubly rare! Human equivilant: Hot chick that builds and flies full-scale helicopters, likes fast cars, lives in a mansion and owns a brewery. ;)
       

Share This Page

test

    About Us

    Just like you, Heligods staff are regular everyday fliers. Join our forum and participate in what will become the worlds greatest rc helicopter forum..

    Credits:

    A big thank you to the following people who helped us put together this site:

    Pope Francis

    Deli Lama

    George Bush

    Gene Simmons (aka Crash)