Sold Goblin 500 And Compass 7hv

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by NevErSn0w, Dec 30, 2014.

By NevErSn0w on Dec 30, 2014 at 6:32 PM
  1. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

hey all,
    have finally come to the realization that the flying side of the hobby just isnt for me so have my 2 helis up for sale.

first off my Goblin 500, Red, Bought from ZenRC in June, this heli has had around 60 sport flights on it. it does have some chips on boom from where the canopy has rubbed aswell as where the tail box holds on. (See pics) it also has a slight chip ontop of canopy where servo rubs on inside of canopy (see pics) Other that that it's just got the usual wear and tear of a heli. Honestly this heli has had 1 crash where it was sucked into the grass by the head. everything that was damaged has been replaced and a full service was done. This will be sold BNF with 1 spectrum sat, it also has one spare skid to replace the left hand side skid.
    it's running
    -Quantum 4120-1200 Goblin Edition
    -BK Servos DS-5001HV cyclics and DS-7005HV Tail
    Spartan VX1e
    Castle Phoenix Edge 100lv
    Blackline 500mm 3D mains with a spare pair of SAB 500mm mains
    stock SAB Tails.

looking for $650 BNF for this puppy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] more pics to come
    Next is my Compass 7HV
    i bought this a few months ago off Archeli 2nd hand, it is the original 7HV with the ULT upgrades. Im unsure on how many flights it's had due to it being 2nd hand however i have only put 20 on it myself, it comes with a load of spares. and is in fair condition for a heli of this age. since i've had it i havent crashed it, No damage to the canopy and everything else seems good [​IMG]
    this also comes BNF with 2 spektrum sats:
    Compass 4926-510kv
    YEP 120 HV
    BK Cyclics DS-7001HV
    BK Tail DS-7005HV
    Compass TracX fbl (MSH Brain rebrand)
    also a bunch of spares
    looking for $700 for the BNF 7HV
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Can chuck in a pair of Pulse 4500 65C packs with 55 sport flights for an extra $150 if you're buying one of the two helis BNF or on their own for $220

will do a deal if you want to buy the whole lot off me for $1350 plus post, this includes the batteries.

Cheers
    Darcy

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by NevErSn0w, Dec 30, 2014.

1. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

No way @NevErSn0w, say it isnt so? you cant leave us!

2. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

Its true @hgnimda not leaving but just putting helis down, ill still be here, supporting, going to events etc. But just the actual flying I don't enjoy, in time im sure ill be back but at the moment not so, I however am keeping my tx and charging case because next year ill pick up a 450 just incase I ever have an urge to fly again

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Yeah its hard sometimes. Have you tried the smaller helis? I found that flying smaller helis like micros still gave lots of joy without any stress and much less hassel/anxiety. A micro just looks like a big heli thats along way away...and if you can fly a micro you can definitely fly a big heli.

4. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

Havent tried micros in a long time, I got to the point with them where if it needed repairs Id sell it and buy a new one because of how much I hated repairing small stuff, I was thinking about a 450 just incase I ever have the want to fly then I can go out and fly :)

5. smakmeharder

Well my main basher is a 450!... except i stretched it to a 460 using 6s. Highly economical and powerful. Still have repair issues but its easier to spend 19 dollars for a set of blades rather than 150 dollars. Not to mention some 450s are very tough and some you can even pick back up after a crash and continue flying. I could not live without my mini protos.... well maybe i could but life would not be so shiny... The Gaui x3 is pretty tough too I understand. Align dominator is good but has some issues IMO.

6. simon

simon Well-Known Member

It's a sad day when the thrill is gone, I hope you can get it back sooner rather than later. Good luck with your sales mate, and (if I were you), buy a 380 when they are released (or keep the 500), otherwise you will be looking out you window with a sort of unrequited sadness in your eyes when there's no wind and blue skies
      Simon

7. smakmeharder

It can happen very easily with helicopters @simon. I find it happens when you might string yourself financially out of your depth and you have a few crashes. Its just so mentally demoralizing and everytime you get back behind the sticks your too anxious to enjoy it. Thats where the tiny heli can help. Find the joy in the tiny heli and when you can fly the little squirrel you will find bigger helicopters much much less of a challenge! If you can fly small you can fly tall! (or big but that doesn't rhyme). If only you lived over here @neversnow. I am sure I could help you.

8. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

yep, i think im going to get a 380 down the track but im not 100% set on it just yet, a 450 will be bought for sure

9. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

yep, im sure it will come back soon enough mate :) thanks, as i said a 450 will be purchased down the track for sure :) it is a good size because i can fit them in my locker at school so on my lines off i can go fly if i feel like it :) thanks for the support mate! been great! will still be around the heli scene just not flying for a while :)

10. jockstrap

jockstrap Active Member

Sad to hear Matey.... but happens sometimes, you just loose the drive...

As stated - large helis can be daunting as you are always scared of crashing them so you take it easy and can become very much the same day in day out.

A 450 is a great basher - I love mine and I just throw them around and give them heaps when I fly them - try new stuff on them and feel most comfortable with them out of all my helis.

My recommendation is to get yourself a tarot 450 pro or an original Align 450 pro - they are tough as nails and I've never broken a frame yet.
      Put some of the mks clone servos in them at about $25 each from hobbyking - and a good strong scorpion motor and a cheap yep esc.
      Don't worry about stretching for now - keep it 3S as 40C+ lipos are cheap now..
      The 335mm 3D pro CF blades from HK are about $8US and fly Hard...
      wack a cheap yellow kbar in it and go fly - have a blast..

It's great knowing an average crash is only going to cost you about $30.. but of course you don't want to crash, but if you do it's not going to hurt so much.

Tarot parts are great cheap 450 clone parts...

Do it - you'll have a blast..

You want to do it even cheaper - try HXT900 analog servos on cyclic for $3ea - I've had them on one of my 6S 450's for over 300 flights and had several very good pilots fly the heli at fun flys.. they wanted to fly it to make fun of the servos but after one flight asked me to recharge the batts as they loved it.. It will outfly anything you can throw at it - don't worry about that.. and replacing gears is less than $1 per set and only $3 for a whole new servo.

Why - because it helps take away the fear of flying the cheaper the crash repair... and the more you can limit the fear the more you let yourself go when flying it and the more fun you start to have.. that's the key!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    11. marcust

marcust Member

7hv is awesome for low head speed cruzing, just had 3, 18 min super relaxing flights after 12 months no flying ( had eye issues ), no super high head speed required to have fun. Just my thoughts

12. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

Give me an offer on the 7HV guys im after around $600 without the fbl

13. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Mate, don't drop your pants, you have put them at a great price that WILL sell. No need to discount any more than you already have
      Simon

14. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

Thanks mate, not discounting just putting in the option of no fbl :)

15. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

Sold the lot, thanks all :) im sure ill be back soon!!

16. 3D Heligod

3D Heligod Moderator Staff Member

I agree entirely with your statement @jockstrap.