AU G'day

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hawko, Mar 23, 2016.

By hawko on Mar 23, 2016 at 11:13 PM
  1. hawko

hawko Member

Hi , just introducing myself my first posted . I learned to fly control line planes when I was 9 years old I stopped flying them around 15 years old . After getting married I was 25 and I started to learn to fly rc wings as I have property And then on to planes for a few years. Then I started into heli's micro mcpx , mcpx bl and a 450pro after many years of flying small heli's I wanted to fly bigger but was worried about getting hurt I bought a 550 and set it up and had a few flights with it but I was very scared of it. So I joined a local club and and I meat a lot of good people that help me out so now I fly 2 kds innova 550 and a goblin 380 .

Attached Files:

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hawko, Mar 23, 2016.

1. hawko

hawko Member

Attached Files:

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Nice Hawko... great bird you have there....You cant go wrong with a 380 once your comfortable in the air. I like the smaller heli because you can go pack after pack without killing the components (less wear) or batteries. Plust the power to weight ratio is insane!!!!