Funny Jokes

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by HungryHungryHippos, Mar 15, 2014.

By HungryHungryHippos on Mar 15, 2014 at 12:41 AM
  1. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

Here is one of my funny jokes

3 rc helicopter pilots at a fun fly where in the tiolets taking a piss, one nitro, one gasser, and one electric.

The nitro pilot finishes and walks over to the sink to wash his hands. He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully. He uses paper towel after paper towel and ensures that every single spot of water on his hands is dried. Turning to the other two, he says, "We nitro pilots are extremely thorough."

The gasser pilot finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash his hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he dries his hands using every available portion of the paper towel. He turns and says, "We gasser pilots are not only trained to be extremely thorough but we are also extremely efficient."

The electric pilot finished and walks straight for the door, shouting over his shoulder: "We electric pilots don't piss all over our hands."

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by HungryHungryHippos, Mar 15, 2014.

1. simon

simon Well-Known Member

or this
      [​IMG]
      or
      upload_2014-3-28_16-57-16.jpeg
      or
      [​IMG]
      He's all good......
      You know, I want a signed photo of Ron saying "Flying Heli's makes me hard, Ron Jeremy"...That's my mission
      Simon
      His nickname is "The hedgehog", watch for new members with that name....

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

OMG... Nearly dropped my keyboard...

Why did the Blonde die in the helicopter crash? She got cold and turned off the fan.. baboom

3. Adolf

Adolf Active Member

Well ..... I swallowed two pieces of string and an hour later they came out of my ass tied together...... I shiz YOU KNOT !

4. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

LOL