Compass Australia Has Had A Change.

Discussion in 'Heligods' started by MickyD, Nov 28, 2016.

By MickyD on Nov 28, 2016 at 2:23 PM
  1. MickyD

MickyD Well-Known Member

It gives me great pleasure to announce that compass has found a new home for AUS. I will be taking over the distribution for AUS and surrounding regions. My childhood dream of flying an rc heli has gone from being a challenge, to an addiction and now fueled with pure passion which has landed me here.

After having flown the models for 4 years the decision could not have been easier. Compass carries flight characteristics like no other, liner, precise, tame or aggressive you will be flying with great confidence thanks to German designer and pilot Sebastian Zajonz.

Part quality and durability has been outstanding, belts and pulleys lasting hundreds of flights. Crashes happen and I have had a few, I can tell you as a 3D pilot costs don’t leave the wallet burning, even on the 700 size heli.

Dean from redgumrc has done a magnificent job, as for the guys that have dealt with dean no job or issue was too big or too small. He handled everything like he would have liked to have his issues handled, a true gentleman. His passion even drove him to design his own custom 7hv nitro, whaaaaaaat! What a heli!

On behalf of myself and the heli community we would like to thank you for the time and service you have given!

Parts supply will be plentiful for all current models! As a 3d pilot I can ensure you the service and know how of all the models will be 100%.

Soon Redgumrc will no longer exist, there will be a new website and name so stay tuned!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Warm regards

Mick

Comments

Discussion in 'Heligods' started by MickyD, Nov 28, 2016.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Well Done MICKYD! Congratulations!!!!

2. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Great stuff @MickyD , you will do the brand proud .. an enthusiast supporting a great line of awesome machines
      I'm sure I'm with everyone wishing you all the best in your new venture... I may even have to see you sometime ;-)
      Simon

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Thank god redgum are building a new site! the last one was not a high profile web platform thats for sure. It looked like zencart to me. Tellem they need to develop on wordpress/woocommerce. Thats what the professionals use!

4. MickyD

MickyD Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    5. MadBird

MadBird Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mick!

6. MickyD

MickyD Well-Known Member

Thank madbird