Banter Blowing Clowns !!!

Discussion in 'The Pits' started by simon, Mar 10, 2015.

By simon on Mar 10, 2015 at 9:20 PM
  1. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Hi All.

Let me first explain the title.
    I vape therefore I am. @Andrew R and I vape. This is just a nicotine replacement therapy. We get cool bits of kit, that turn liquid nicotine into vapor, inhale it and get our fix. This stops the the government taxing the shizzle out of us - and stops us smoking cigarettes. By giving up smoking, I save enough for a full candy TDR each year plus more. This thread is all about vaping, if you have no interest in vaping or smoking, browse away now.
    The title came from a text from my brother, @Andrew R . We refer to vaping as "blowing clouds", but in Apple's wisdom, the auto-correct changed 'clouds to clowns'. Ever since then, I ask him if he has been blowing clowns!
    Anyway, This thread is to help any pilot that smokes cigarettes and wants to save enough by giving up to buy a wicked piece of kit. Now I know a few Vapers, these would be
    @simon
    @Andrew R
    @mark
    @feral
    Here's you chance, put what you use, any cool links, pics of your vaping kit, and any thing else that will help our fellow pilots give up the stinky's (cigarettes). In the words of the Angels, Let the night roll on...I'll add to this tomorrow.
    Simon

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'The Pits' started by simon, Mar 10, 2015.

1. ScottE

ScottE Active Member

Too many options / toys lol guess its all just bling ?

2. feral

feral Well-Known Member

http://www.vapourpower.com.au/?product=emow-mega-starter-kit

This is awesome value its got the big tank 3.8ml and comes with everything except juice to get ya going.

@simon @Yak and @Andrew R are the boys to answer the tech questions.

But trust me its worth the learn.

I bouggt a 6pack of coke on the way down to wagga and smashed it down by friday morning I stopped at the same servo on my way back to Sydney and grabbed another 6pack from the same fridge and it tastes completely different.

Sense of taste back after 3 days vaping priceless

• Like Like x 2
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • List
    3. ScottE

ScottE Active Member

Awsome thanks mate .. I just ruined my buttered chicken and rice with a poop stick lol
      Completely off topic ... I bought myself a guitar after 25 years .. its time for change in my life guys . 3rd granchild born yesterday !

4. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Congrats Scotty

5. feral

feral Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Got this today its a americlone fuhattan-mech mod it looks sick but has no safety lock

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    6. Captain

Captain Active Member

Sweet. Thanks for that. About to hit the pay button. So all I need to do then is order some "juice" with nicotine from the U.S. Whats the go with flavours? I don't think I'm keen on any fruity flavour just something that resembles tobacco.

7. simon

simon Well-Known Member

go with the tribecca, (you will find a link earlier on).,.. Today is he start of a new beginning. This is the gift for organizing an an awesome fun fly @ScottE (and you will like it too @Captain )
      Simon

• Like Like x 1
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • List
    8. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Nice Kit @feral tell us how it vapes

Simon

9. Andrew R

Andrew R Active Member

@Captain the head (holds the e-juice) vary in capacity the Nautilus Mini I use holds around 2ml, I have 2 of them so I can mix up the flavours, 1 I use in the morning and early afternoon with Halo Tribecca and 1 I use at night with Halo Voodoo. Its just a preference to try some different flavors.
      You can keep the same head on and just top it when your e-juice gets low. How long the 2ml lasts depends on how much you use it.

I found I started with stronger tobacco flavors then tried some other flavors. Both Tribecca and Voodoo are tobacco flavors just with different tastes. I enjoy these, but will try Five Pawns e-juices next.

10. Captain

Captain Active Member

11. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Pretty good its got the 1.5ohm kanga single coil in the Aero pumping out clouds of Vanilla honey nut.

Nice mod but needs a lock ring something shocking it fires under its own weight

12. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Nice bro.

What did they sting ya for shipping from the US?

13. Captain

Captain Active Member

Under $12. Bucks

14. Andrew R

Andrew R Active Member

@Captain, I order mainly from Halo ....8 bottles (max you can fit in the box) at a time shipping via small flat box rate 24.50 which works out ok, also halo points buy you free juice, I think on average I get 1 free bottle an order.
      Tribecca is nice to start with. Let us know how you go.

15. Captain

Captain Active Member

Thanks for that. Will do.

sent from my Lumia 1320Win10 phone
      using Tapatalk.

16. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Nice mate - it looks good, you will never look back, the dead set simplest way to stop smoking bar none, and you don't give all that tax to those greedy frackkers
      Five pawns also does free international shipping on 5+ bottles, I ordered 5 and they threw in a freebee plus two samplers
      Simon

17. feral

feral Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Ha that is hilarious.... very good!... but a simple question for all you clown blowers.... does it affect the lips? does your throat become dry? Not that i want to become a clown blower but I am just curious as to what the fascination/attraction is. I used to smoke along long time ago but I was lucky enough to kick the butt habbit.

19. simon

simon Well-Known Member

No, it's all good if you buy the right gear and liquids. This thread will hopefully get some pilots that smoke and convert them to vaping. It is an analogue for smoking and provides the same oral fixation (as Freud would say), supplies your nicotine, and opens up a whole range of very cool toys to buy. if you smoke, this is the lifeline that will stop you firing up a dart. It will save you heaps of money, your breath won't stink - it's a cool (and tasty) nicotine replacement therapy
      Simon

20. feral

feral Well-Known Member