Vendor Notice - ZenRC 380 Pre Orders Now At Zen

Discussion in 'ZenRC' started by ZEN RC, Sep 26, 2014.

By ZEN RC on Sep 26, 2014 at 4:40 PM
  1. ZEN RC

ZEN RC Well-Known Member

The much anticipated Goblin 380 - Due for release in December !!
    It's pretty obvious these little birds are going to be extremely popular.
    If you don't want to miss out on the initial release of these bad boys, place your name here, or PM myself or Josh, and we'll make sure we put one aside for you. No Down payments will be required until we know the official release date and the available colour schemes.

News letter Sep14 (a3).jpeg

Happy Flying !!!

Comments

Discussion in 'ZenRC' started by ZEN RC, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Stephen

Stephen Member

Saving up my $ now

2. MadBird

MadBird Well-Known Member

Arrrrggghhh.... So many Heligod damn choices at the moment...... FFS will someone enlighten my path!!

3. Mickstef

Mickstef Member

Im in the same boat. Might have to toss a few coins and buy them all. Then the problem is which one to fly first. Lol

4. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

Dear @stephan, @Mickstef and @MadBird, you all face a dilema we are all to familiar with.. Should I buy this helicopter or shouldn't I? My brothers please take the time to listen to what i say as it could change your life.

For too long we procrastinate... is this model good or is it not. Well I think the answer is - yes it is good: SAB have never released a heli with issues that they have not been able to fix quickly. Plenty of the 380s are flying under the @Radar at the moment.

Now there are two things to this dilemma - 1> Am I depriving my family by buying this helicopter? The short answer is NO. Your dogs will still have food (they are great at finding dead birds if you dont feed them), and your children will still be capable to to ride to school if you cant drive them. As for the bills? They can wait to next paycheck because you are probably still in credit default anyway. Sure Christmas is just around the corner but now is the time to educate your family about BYO presents (build your own).

The second thing... the partner. This one is harder... do you tell them? It depends on history. You will know the correct answer from your battle scars I am sure.

But lets get down to the real reason... You need this helicopter... you want this helicopter. Why deprive yourself? Its not going to kill you ? think how much you would be spending if you were riding horses or motorbikes. My brothers there is no shame in perusing what is rightfully yours to begin with.

Go forth and purchase... You have my blessing!

5. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to say I won't be getting this heli at there moment.. mini protos is still going strong and I still have unbuilt helis...

6. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Dear @Manyc ... I can help you get this helicopter if you wish......Do you want some assistance?